Sunday, March 3, 2002

and i'm here...



it's sat nite, i'm in my room. by myself...



so i'm not some big pimp daddy like you all thought... you can all snicker at me in discust now, i don't care.

that's the point, i don't care.

i think it's the time of the quarter, around 8-9th week i get completely burnt out. i have so much fun and work piled up. i end up not caring about either of them...



i don't even care about my blog... i've read everyone's updated blogs in order to be inspired and write my own, but i still don't have much motivation...



and then my friend christine told me some sad news... just brought my already sad self to a sadder state.

so in talking to her i gave her my life's philosophys



1.) hope for the best, expect the worst

2.) i'll cross that bridge when i get to it

3.) you can't catch a fish if your hooks not in the water



simple, primitive, cut and dry...

that's the only way i can understand things though. school's taught me to simplify all my answers or i'll lose points.. which is reasonable cause who'd know that .5625 is only 9/16ths...



simplicity is most often the more complex way of thinking

0 comments:

Post a Comment