Saturday, April 24, 2004

showers





i very rarely take a REAL shower, it's more like sitting in the shower with water rushing over me. hell how active would you feel between 5:45-6:15am?? (my window of showering) i take my toothbrush, brush my teeth. occasionally i'll kneel down or take a seat, just to relax and help wake up a bit. but i do my thinking in the shower.





yes it's the shower where i do my major brain waive activity. most of my important life thoughts spawn from the shower. theorys, philosophical concepts, blogs, jokes, things i "should have said" in different occurences. i'm not discovering the cure to aids, but i am making steps in the right direction...



then there's that shower i take 1-2 times a week. the real shower, the one where rubbing a bar of soap on your belly just isn't going to make clean. the one where i use my exfoliating towel-thingy that leaves my skin red but feeling smooth as a baby's buttox. i can feel that my skin is so much smoother and softer once i use the exfoliating thingy. it's great.



during the weekends it's different. i sometimes don't shower at all. i smell bad, i feel gross. but it's ok. i don't mind. as long as my hands are clean. i like clean hands.



i feel that someday i will change my style... become a regular exfoliator, or a regular shower-er at that. but not till i have to. i obviously haven't showered much lately since i have nothing of any intrest to say here. that should be my guage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment