Tuesday, November 8, 2005

sidekick on some entropy

i lost my sidekick a few months ago. i loved my sidekick, moreso than batman loved robin. and you know batman loved robin!

just a week ago, me and my sidekick were re-united! farewell to the fish phone!

with sidekick, i have found the path i so abruptly lost. it’s safe to say that i am back to my objective: conquering the world. how does one conquer the world with a mobile phone? easy! start a blog!

yes worthy blog reading enthusiasts, i have yet another blog in which i have given life. this blog is special. the blog is called sidekick on some entropy, and all posted to via my sidekick!!!

i can write and post pics straight from my phone. this means that anywhere i have tmobile’s gprs reception, i am blog ready! consider me a loaded gun. loaded blogger gun that is =)






LINK TO MY NEW SIDEKICK POSTED BLOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment