Saturday, April 23, 2005

roomates and 26 years

one sentence, perfect timing, perfect tone, makes living with roommmates that more enjoyable.

"damn, french laundry and shit" -ka'le

my onions-mushrooms-hotdogs with pepper over rice.

i'm turning 26 tomorrow. tonight's agenda:
"celebrating" with a few friends at the element lounge. my bday wish is to flash back one year ago, and do my #25 birthday party all over.

let's reminisce:

-beautiful san diego weather
-persian food feast with my family and friends,
-hundred dollar bottle of scotch,
-live musical performers
-drunk parents
-bar hopping in gaslamp ($400.00 worth)
-friends travelled hours for the event
-and to top it off, the night prior was spent in la hopping venues with a different handfull of friends.

this year is different, a few corny cards in the mail compliments of the most important girls in my life have kept me in high spirits.

twenty six is here and i'm ready for it. i'll be eating/cooking french laundry style more often now that i'm approaching my late twenties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment